* Prep Time: 10 min.
* Bake Time: 20 min.
* Decoration Time: 10 min.
* Yield: Makes 24 brownies.
* 1 box (22.5 oz.) brownie mix
* 1 3/4 cups chopped DOVE® Brand Milk Chocolate
* 1 cup prepared vanilla frosting
* 2 cups M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
* 18 foil cupcake liners
* 2 regular size cupcake pans
* ...Resealable plastic bag
* 1. Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box. Add DOVE® Brand Milk Chocolate to batter before filling paper lined cupcake cups.
* 2. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
* 3. Transfer 1 cup vanilla frosting to resealable plastic bag; make a small snip off corner. Pipe snowflakes on top of each brownie cupcake. Decorate top randomly with M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies.
I made mine with the mini muffin pan.