1. Thinly slice entire onion
2. Drizzle EVOO in the bottle of a large frying pan
3. Warm pan on medium heat
4. Sautee onions in pan until tender
5. Place chicken in pan
6. Sprinkle cumin on chicken until all pieces are thoroughly covered
7. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper. Optional: Sprinkle with curry.
8. Flip all pieces of chicken and repeat steps 6 and 7
9. Continue flipping chicken for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked
10. Once chicken is cooked, add water to pan until all chicken pieces are fully submerged
11. Allow food to cook on medium heat until all water has evaporated and cooked down.
(This technique makes the chicken super tender and infuses it with tons of flavor. As well, by now the onions have broken down and created a sauce with the water and spices.)
Serves 4 – 6