- 1/4 cup evaporated skim milk
- 4 1/2 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 4 1/2 tsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup hot cooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tsp finely chopped green onion
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.Reduce heat to medium low.
Add ginger; blend well. Add spaghetti; toss to coat.
Top servings evenly with green onion and serve immediately.
- Total Calories per serving 187
- Total Fat 6 grams
- Saturated Fat 1 gram
- Carbohydrates 27 grams
- Cholesterol 38 milligrams
- Sodium 85 milligrams
- Dietary Fiber 3 grams
- Protein 9 grams