(For the unfamiliar, the Foodmover windows are the same as Diabetic Exchanges so the windows=your exchanges)
1 Tb minced garlic
4 Tb barbeque sauce
2 Tb fat-free Italian dressing
2 Tb lite soy sauce
1 large Spanish onion, sliced
2 ears of corn, cut in half
I Can`t Believe It`s Not Butter pump spray
1 bag salad greens
1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Mix together garlic, barbeque sauce, fat-free Italian dressing, and soy sauce.
- Place chicken in zip lock bag with marinade mixture and refrigerate for several hours.
- Grill chicken and onion, until onions soften with grill marks on outside and chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, boil corn, and mix cherry tomatoes with salad greens.
- Serve each person 1 piece of chicken and 1 ear of corn with butter spray and salad on the side.
This recipe works great with lean beef and pork as well. If you are on a reduced sodium diet, omit the soy sauce and reduce the barbeque sauce a little.
213 Calories, 23.5 gm Protein, 26.4 gm Carbohydrate, 2.2 gm Fat, 49 mg Cholesterol, 832 mg Sodium
3 Protein 1 Starch 1 ½ Vegetable ½ Fruit