SUBMITTED BY: PNCHANDRA PHOTO BY: Cookies
"A mixture of spices and a little cornstarch for thickening, that closely resembles The packaged taco seasoning you might find in the store. There is no salt in this mixture."
PREP TIME 10 Min
READY IN 10 Min
Original recipe yield 21 teaspoons
* 6 teaspoons chili powder
* 5 teaspoons paprika
* 4 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 2 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
* 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and cornstarch. Close lid securely, and shake well to mix contents. 7 teaspoons is equivalent to 1 (1.25 ounce) package of taco seasoning.