Write a Review! (optional)
- 16 ounces kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 3/4 ounces corn, drained
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 2-3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 4-5 cups mixed greens, shredded
- 5 ounces baked corn tortilla chips or polenta corn chips, broken
1Stir first seven ingredients (through sour cream) together in a large bowl until combined.
2Gently stir in mixed greens (greens will wilt if there are leftovers, so I usually just throw the greens on the serving plate!).
3Layer chips on serving plates and top with taco mixture.
4Serve with your favorite taco toppings if desired, olives, shredded cheese, taco sauce, etc.