Grilled Steak With Garlic-Yogurt Marinade
SERVES 4 , 4 steaks
Write a Review! (optional)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (4-6 ounce) beef steaks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- In small bowl mix yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, paprika, garlic and salt.
- Divide mixture in half. Place steaks in mixture and place all in a ziplock bag. Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Stir mayonnaise into remaining mixture; cover and refrigerate.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steaks over medium heat for 7-10 minutes per side, for medium rare.
- Serve with remaining sauce.