Crock Pot Beef 'n Peppers
From the Kitchen of: Debbie
2 lb. lean round steak
2 green peppers, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. dried onions or ½ of a fresh onion finely chopped
1 c. beef broth
2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
½ tsp. ground ginger
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1. Cut the steak into serving size pieces. If you want you can brown the
meat in a small amount of hot oil before adding it to the crock pot.
2. Place the sliced pepper rings in the bottom of the crock pot,
reserving a few to place on top of meat.
3. Arrange the meat on top of the pepper being careful not to stack
one piece directly on top of another.
4. Mix all other ingredients and pour over the meat and peppers.
5. Cover and cook on low for 8 - 10 hours or on high for around 4 hours.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables.